Airfryer Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
This is an easy appetizer for a gathering or a quick meal to make and use for lunches for the week. Buffalo anything is always my favorite!
What will you need?
2 lbs of Ground Chicken
1/3 cup of Buffalo Sauce
2 slices of bread
1/3 cup of panko bread crumbs
1/3 cup of diced celery
1/2 cup of shredded cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon of paprika
1) Place all ingredients above in a bowl
2) Mix lightly - the more you mix, the tougher your chicken meatballs will be. I mix until all ingredients are mixed evenly.
3) Preheat Airfryer* at 400 degrees
4) Now make 10 - 15 meatballs, golf ball size are perfect
5) Do not overcrowd the Airfryer, add a few at a time. Cook for 12-15 minutes depending on the size and your air fryer. Check them at 12 minutes, continue to cook for a few more minutes if needed.
6) They are done!! Add toppings of your choice! I love adding more buffalo sauce and ranch dressing!
*Here is the airfryer I use, this is an affiliate link I may earn a commission at no cost to you.