Show Stopper Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Updated: Mar 7, 2021
Having the In-Laws over? or a few girlfriends? Want an easy meal that looks fancy? This is it! It is always a fan favorite! It has endless opportunities for fillings as well too!
What do you need? 2 lbs of Thin Slice Chicken
1 cup of broccoli
1 cup of shredded cheese (any cheddar blend will work)
Toothpicks Salt + Pepper 1/2 cup of Mayo
2 tablespoons of Mrs. Dash
4 tablespoons of Montreal Chicken Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut up your broccoli and place it in the bowl. (as shown)
3. Add your shredded cheese and mayo to bowl
4. Mix all of your ingredients.
5. Lay your thin chicken cutlets out and season each side with salt, pepper, Mrs. dash, and Montreal chicken seasoning.
*Make sure you are seasoning both sides
6. The chicken is seasoned now time to stuff! Add a spoon full of the mixture to each chicken cutlet.
7. Let's roll up the chicken! Start with the smaller tip and roll over the filling first, then take the wider side and roll over the small tip and close with a toothpick.
8. Place your cast iron (a stainless steel pot will work as well) on medium hot, allow to heat for 5 minutes before you cook the chicken.
9. Spray lightly with Avocado Oil, or lightly brush on to the pan.
10. Add chicken and cook on each side for 4 to 5 minutes, until you see browning.
11. Once the chicken is nice brown add to the oven (plus with the cast iron pan, put it right into the oven) cook for 18-22 minutes. Let is rest of 5 minutes before cutting.
You are done!! :) Hope your family enjoys it!